The interview is a chance for the Speaker to discuss the things which matter most to them. The Archive has over three hundred questions to choose from in addition to any elected questions of your choice. The process can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on the Speaker's preference. The recording is then edited, reviewed, and uploaded to The Archive. A physical and digital copy is then made for the Speaker to have.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
Where is the interview conducted?
- From our Melbourne studio or the comfort of your home
If I'm unhappy with how I answered a question can I retake my response?
- Yes every question can be retaken until the Speaker is satisfied with their answer
Can I submit questions I'd like to answer?
- We encourage you to craft your own questions to really focus on the things important to you
Can I discuss topics important to me that aren't questions?
- Of course - the questions simply serve as a base to conduct the interview
Will I be able to see the questions in advance of the Interview?
- Yes prior to the Interview the Speaker will have ample time to review and consider their responses to the interview questions
Can I select which Interviewer conducts the Interview?
- The Speaker can select the Interviewer they would feel most comfortable telling their story to from our talented Archivists
What happens if I don't want to answer a question?
- You have complete control over which questions you answer and which you'd rather avoid
I couldn't find an answer to my question.
- Do not hesitate to get in contact via the contact form. The Contact button is at the top of the screen