The interview is a chance for the Speaker to discuss the things which matter most to them. The Archive has prepared over three hundred questions which will be asked and discussed in the comfort of your home. The process may take multiple days as the answers are never rushed. The recording is then edited, reviewed, and uploaded to the Database. A physical and digital copy is then made for the Speaker to have.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
Where is the interview conducted?
- From the comfort of your own home
If I'm unhappy with how I answered a question can I retake my response?
- Yes every question can be retaken until the Speaker is satisfied with their answer
Can I submit questions I'd like to answer?
- It's encouraged that the Speaker comes up with their own questions that are perhaps more specific to their life.
Can I discuss topics important to me that aren't questions?
- Of course. The questions simply serve as a base to conduct the interview.
Will I be able to see the questions in advance of the Interview?
- Yes prior to the Interview the Speaker will have ample time to review and consider their responses to the interview questions.
Can I select which Interview I conduct the Interview with?
- The Speaker can select the Interviewer they would feel most comfortable telling their story to from a pool of applicants
How long does an interview usually last?
- Interviews usually take two full days although they have been known to take longer. Interviews normally begin at 9am.
What happens if I don't want to answer a question?
- While it's not encouraged, questions which the Speaker wishes to avoid can be skipped
I couldn't find an answer to my question.
- Do not hesitate to get in contact via the contact form. The Contact button is at the top of the screen.